Day (1) Kalaw – Shabin – Kyauk Su ( -/L/D)
- Start from hotel at 8 o’clock after breakfast.
- Slowly uphill in the pine forest for two and half hours about 7 km to 150 m higher.
- Continue uphill to 100 m higher for half an hour more to Shabin, a Danu village.
- Danu people along the way grow cabbage, cauliflower, banana, avocado and papaya.
- After lunch proceed along the ridge with beautiful scenery for two hours to Linpan, a Pao village.
- From here continue one hour to KYauk Su, another Pao village for dinner and overnight.
On Day (1) walking time is only (6) hours and about (19) km . 300 m up and down.
Day (2) Kyauk Su – Nantain – Yay Khaungtoe – Pattupauk (B/L/D)
- After breakfast start to walk downhill to Nantain for one and half hours.
- Continue flatter one hour to Letpanbin, another Pao village with chili farm and rice field.
- Keep on walking rolling hill to Yay Khaung Monastery for lunch.
- After lunch proceed to Pattupauk for two and half hours .
- Seeing ginger plantation and rice terraces with beautiful lime stone hill range behind.
- The path between Yay Khaungtoe and Pattupauk is a little steep up and down.
- Dinner and overnight in Pattupauk village.
Day (3) Pattupauk-Ngoke – Thandaung-Inle Lake (B/L/D)
- After breakfast start at 7 o’clock for last day of Inle trip.
- Walk uphill for one hour to Htithein village about 100 m higher.
- From here walk down hill for one and half hours to Ngoke, a small Pao village about 150 m lower.
- After having tea break in this village continue a little steep downhill for one and half hours to the shore of the lake and take a trail in the bamboo forest for 45 min to Thandaung, an Innthar village.
- Lunch in Thandaung and take the boat to hotel on the lake or in Nyaungshwe about one and half hour.
On Day (3) walking time is nearly (5) hours and about (16) km. 100 m uphill from the beginning and downhill about 300 m to the shore of Inle lake which is 900 m above sea level.