Day (1) Kalaw – Nantain – Yay Khaungtoe – Pattupauk (-/L/D)
- After breakfast leave from hotel at 8 o’clock and take taxi for one hour to Nantain for (1) hr.
- Visit Nantain market about half an hour and start the trek from there.
- Walk up and down along the small path for one hour (3 km) to Letpanpin, a Pao village.
- Passing through some chili farm, sesame field and rice growing.
- Continue one more hour to second Pao village called Yay Khaungtoe also (3 km).
- Lunch in Yay Khaungtoe village or at the monastery.
- After lunch keep on the trek to Pattupauk village and pass by the spring and a river.
(It is good for swimming in hot season.)
- You will get to Pattupauk after walking through the rice terraces and potato field for two hours about (6 km).The trail goes up and down between 80 and 100 m with beautiful landscape.
- When we get to Pattupauk early , we can go and visit monastery and walk around.
- Look for a sunset place and then dinner and overnight at a family house in the village.
On Day (1) Taxi for (1) hour, walking time is only (4) hours and about (10 km).
Day (2) Pattupauk – Kyauksu – Myay Phyu – Taungbogyi –Inle Lake (B/L/-)
- Leave from Pattu at 7 a.m. after breakfast.
- Walk slowly uphill for one and half hours (4 km) to Kyauksu , another Pao village about 200 m higher than Pattu.
- From Kyauksu take a small path to Myay Phyu village for one and half hours (5 km) up and down with nice view of Inle Lake.
- Have a tea break and visit the village for a few minutes.
- Then continue the trip downhill about 300 m lower for(2) hours to Taungbogyi, an Innthar village at western shore of Inle Lake.
- Lunch at a family house in Taungbogyi village.
- After lunch take the boat to Hotel in Inle or to Nyaungshwe for one hour and half.
- Arrive to the hotel at 3 p.m.
On Day (2) walking time is only (5) hours and 15 km.
Kyauksu is about 1400 m , Myay Phyu is about 1200 m and Taungbogyi is 900 m above sea level.